Introduction of A2 fireproof aluminum composite panel
A2 fireproof fireproof aluminum composite panel is a new type of non-combustible product. The surface is generally aluminum alloy protected by PVDF coating, or stainless steel plate, copper plate, etc. The middle core material is a natural inorganic material, and the board structure uses a special polymer bonding material to melt and solidify. It achieves a perfect combination through advanced technology, improves the excellent mechanical properties of the board, has toughness, impact resistance, and high compressive strength. Form a new generation of indoor and outdoor decoration materials with fashionable appearance, superior performance and convenient construction.
Features of A2 fireproof aluminum composite panel
1. Non-combustibility: The fire performance is judged in accordance with GB8624-2006, the combustion performance reaches A2, S1, d0, t1 level, and the core material is non-combustible inorganic material, which can prevent the fire from spreading without burning itself.
2. Environmental protection: non-toxic, halogen-free, non-combustible, sound insulation and heat insulation, in line with national and international standards for green materials.
3. Weather resistance and antifouling: PVDF coating with HYLR5000 or KYAR500 resin as raw material, its unique corrosion resistance, pollution resistance, and weather resistance make it beautiful in the hot sun and cold wind.
4. The core material has excellent thermal oxidation performance, strong high and low temperature resistance, and excellent waterproof and moisture-proof properties.
5. Easy to install, light weight, high bending strength, and can be made into a hyperbolic shape. Its physical properties fully meet the GB/T17748-2008 (ACP) superior product index.
6. Constructability It has superior processing and constructability similar to aluminum-plastic panels, which can meet the special design requirements of designers.